Whole Child moved into a beautiful new modern space in September 2015. Check out our photos below. You can also find more information by liking us on Facebook!
Whole Child Pediatrics
20925 Professional Plaza, Suite #100
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703) 723-8400 fax
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:30 AM - 11:30 AM|
Winter Weather Policy: If Loudoun County Public Schools are closed, we will open on a 2 hour delay at 9:30 a.m. with no walk ins. If Loudoun County Public Schools are opening on a one or two hour delay, then we will open at 8:30 a.m. with no walk ins. In some situations, we may have to close for the day or close early, depending on the weather and on road conditions. Please check our website, Facebook and twitter feed frequently for any updates.
We have a range of options to make it easy for you to obtain the care you need for your child.
- Early morning walk in hours Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 8:30 am. Sick visits only - no appointment necessary.
- Evening hours to accommodate working parents
- Saturday morning sick visit hours
- To schedule an appointment during our regular office hours, call our office We always leave time in our schedule for same day sick appointments, but please call as early as you can.
- You can request a future appointment by calling our office or by making an appointment request online.
We understand occasional circumstances prevent you from keeping your scheduled appointment. If possible, please notify our office in advance if you are running late or are unable to make your appointment. Our scheduling coordinators will do their best to re-schedule you promptly.
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
- New Patient Forms
- Financial Policy
- Parent Authorization Form
- Update Information Form
- VA School Entrance Health Form
- VA HS Athletic Physical Form
- Loudoum Schools Medication Authorization Form
- TB Health Screening Questionnaire
- ADHD Packet
- Medical Release Form - coming to practice
- Medical Release Form - leaving practice
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most major health insurance plans, including the following.
- We do not accept Tricare Prime. For any other insurance plan, please call our office to check.
- Current Patients - If you have a question about your bill, our billing office will be happy to assist you. You can reach our billing office at 703-723-4484.
Whole Child believes that ability to pay should never be an obstacle to maintaining a child's health. This is why we accept most insurance plans. If you have health insurance, sometimes there will be a small co-pay, which we are required to collect at the time of service. Under the Affordable Care Act, often no co-pay is required, especially for well visits. We also proudly accept Medicaid. For our patients who do not have health insurance, we provide vaccines free of charge through our participation in the Virginia Vaccine for Children program. There is a small administrative fee per vaccine for this service. In addition, we are happy to work with you on options, including discounts and payment plans, to ensure that your child has equal access to the health care that he or she deserves.
For more information, see our Patient Financial Policy, which you can find here.